16 Signs Youâ€™re Exactly Where Youâ€™re Supposed To Be In Life
By: Amina Chinnell-Mateen
Most people feel at some time that there is something missing in their lives. They might feel off track, or that they aren't where they should be. But the thing is even when things seem to off track, even when things might not be going the way we want them - there is always the need to consider everything we've been through that has brought us to be the people we are today.
We have experienced so much rather good or bad, and it has brought us to be stronger. While we may be journeying through, while we may be trying to figure it all out, we should know that we are exactly where we should be. And here are 24 signs to remind you that you are exactly where you should be in this life.
Consider everything you been through in this life, and maybe see life for what it is!
1. You're able to focus on the "here and now".
You are finding momentum in focusing on how the life you are leading right now has the potential to lead to a future. Your mind is focused on growing in the future by having fun with what is right in front of you.
2. You have chosen to live each day as if it's your last.
As cliche as that sounds you recognize tomorrow might be your last. So you focus on what you accomplish the moment you wake up to the moment your eyes shut.
3. You are used to being outside of "what is comfortable" for you.
You've had a lot of experience to grow and be simply be uncomfortable. But it allowed you to grow. It allowed you to experience the world for what it was and what it could be. You allow yourself to be uncomfortable so you can see the whole reality for what it is and what it could be.
4. You focus on how far you have gone and how far you will go. Instead of focusing on how far you still need to to go.
You choose not to dwell on the negative and focus on your success. You see the road less traveled and decide to travel it more.
5. You change failures into endless possibilities.
You recognize you are human, that you are full of flaws - but you recognize when one door closes another one can open.
6. You know that there is more to life than being "boxed in".
Labels and stereotypes are not your friends. You choose to live your life as who you are and who you want to be. No one tells you how to live, or what you can be.
7. You take rejection head on.
You know that there will be moments in your life where you are told "no", where you are rejected. While it may not be a good feeling you still know that there is something more for you. When one thing you want doesn't work out you grab ahold of another.
8. You get that hard work means putting the blood, sweat, and effort in.
You are aware success doesn't happen over night. You work hard to get where you want to go because you know you can reach for it even when people might not be there to support. You know success is earned not given.
9.You remain thankful for all the blessings you have in life.
You don't take anything for granted, and you never look back on what you have in front of you.
10. You have tried to stop comparing yourself to others.
You have tried to stop seeing others as superior to you. You have started (or rather have tried) to see yourself for as wonderful you are.
11. You have begun to stop trying to change to appease other people.
You recognize different peoples perceptions and opinions and you let people have them. You don't let words get you down because you are much more.
12. You let your heart guide you.
You chase after what your heart loves because you believe it will lead you down the right path.
13. You keep people in your life that add substance and support in your endeavors.
You are done thinking the political stereotypes in your friendships. You only think only of keeping those around who mean the most to you.
14. You are full of uncertainty, yet you know there are endless possibilities about what you can accomplish.
You're human you know things happen. Though it may difficult, though it may affect it you know you can move mountains and overcome all hardships.
15. You ask for help when you need it most.
You are not afraid to ask for help from those who you need the most support from. You extend your hand out and know there is more there.
16. You know the destination is not permanent and can be anything you want it to be.
And that is the beauty in it all. That this life is what is now, and there is nothing wrong with who you are. You are where you should be.
And that is the beauty in it.
To see more from Amina, visit her here.